Terms & Conditions
* When making a booking with TaxisA2B.com online, by phone or via email, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the following conditions. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by the new version.
* Our terms and conditions and your use of TaxisA2B.com website are governed by the law of the Ireland and in the event of any dispute under our contract, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of The Courts Service of Ireland. In these booking conditions references to ‘you’ and ‘your’ and ‘passenger(s)’ including the person named on the booking and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made or any other person to whom a booking is transferred.
User agreement governing the use of the TaxisA2B.com
* When placing a booking you undertake to us that all the details you have supplied are correct, including passenger name, dates, pick up information and credit or debit card details. If there are changes to the details supplied, it will be your responsibility to contact us and request changes. TaxisA2B will put its best endeavors to find and rectify any errors and omission as quickly as possible. However there may be times when obvious errors occur such as the price or some other detail displayed being incorrect. In this case TaxisA2B shall reserve the right to cancel that reservation and the customer will not have any liability to this regard.
* Use of our website content by third parties for any purpose other than booking transfers is prohibited, including the modification, subsequent publication and total or partial reproduction or representation of the same without the express consent of TaxisA2B.
* In agreeing to these terms and conditions you accept that TaxisA2B will in no way be held responsible for any losses, expenses or claims made by you in the event of any problem associated with the service, errors made by you when making the booking or inaccurate or incomplete information provided to us during the booking process. TaxisA2B will not be responsible for any losses you may suffer (including for example missed flights) due to your failure to allow sufficient time for your journey.
Availability of service
* Our on-line Booking services, are provided on an “as is” basis and we do not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the availability of our service(s).
* You confirm that the payment details you provide to us for the purpose of booking a service are correct, that the credit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the service. If you choose to pay the driver in cash, please ensure that you have the correct amount available, in local currency, unless otherwise stated in your booking confirmation.
* You can make changes to your reservation via email, up to 48 hours before the pick-up or arrival time. After this period you must contact TaxisA2B directly by calling the number provided in your booking confirmation. Amendments or cancellation requests cannot be made with the driver.
* You will not be charged for cancellations if you cancel at least 48 hours before the scheduled transfer pick up time.
* You can cancel your reservation via email or phone up to 48 hours before the pick-up or arrival time.
* If you cancel your reservation between 48 and 24 hours before the scheduled transfer pick up time, TaxisA2B charges a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount which was confirmed.
* If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours before the scheduled transfer pick up time TaxisA2B charges a cancellation fee of 70% of the total amount which was confirmed.
* By making a booking with us you agree to pay the full cost or agreed-upon price of the booked service in case of a cancellation within the chargeable cancellation period.
Waiting time and emergency contact
* At the time of the transfer, the driver will wait at the agreed airport pick-up point for a maximum of 20 minutes from the time the luggage is provided on the belt. In the unlikely event that you cannot locate the driver at the meeting point, or if you are delayed in customs, immigration, baggage collection or lost luggage, it is your responsibility to call the TaxisA2B at +353894552526, to make contact with us.
* If you fail to contact number within 20 minutes from the time the luggage is provided on the belt, and as such TaxisA2B is not made aware of the problem the service will be considered a no-show and you accept to pay the full cost of the booked service.
* Please inform us at the time of booking if you wish to travel with excess baggage. This is to ensure that the vehicle provided can accommodate you.
Special requests, trip time and vehicles
* During the booking process you may request extra services. We will endeavor to meet all such requests, however we can not guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not.
* Child & baby seats are not mandatory in Ireland for taxi company’s therefore they are not standard in our vehicles but we will do the upmost in providing one if available.
* The distance and trip time provided are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the information published, and you should plan your trip accordingly.
* Details of the vehicle make and model shown on your booking are the actual cars we are using for our transfers.
* TaxisA2B makes no guarantee of the suitability of a particular service for your request and is not responsible for the choice you make.
* TaxisA2B can not be held liable for delays, changes or cancellation of service due to emergencies, or to other circumstances that are unforeseeable or beyond our control, such as accidents suffered by third parties on the transfer route, police checkpoints, acts of terrorism, extreme weather conditions etc.
* For any questions please feel free to contact:
TaxisA2B - email@example.com